Help make North Kildonan an even better place to live and find out what’s happening in your community by attending North Kildonan Community Centre’s Annual General Meeting on May 27 at 7 p.m.
To ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and neighbours, as well as to comply with Public Health Orders, NKCC’s AGM will be held virtually. Everyone is welcome to join but you must sign up in advance via the link below.
In preparation for the AGM, nominations are now being accepted for the following positions:
Board of Directors
- Vice President
- Director of Marketing, Communications & Sponsorship
- Director of Events
- Director of Winter Sports
- Director of Soccer & Baseball
- Director of Basketball
- Director of Equipment
- Director at Large
- Baseball Convenor
- Basketball Convenor
- Hockey Convenor
- Ringette Convenor
- Indoor Soccer Convenor
- Mini Soccer Convenor
- Regulation Soccer Convenor
- Canteen Committee Chair
- Volunteer Scheduling Committee Chair
- Summer Carnival Committee Chair
- Summer Sports Tournament Committee Chair
- Winter Carnival Committee Chair
- Winter Sports Tournament Committee Chair
Names can also be put forward for any position during the AGM. Only those living within NKCC’s boundaries may be nominated. If you’re interested in running for a position or have any questions about the roles, please email NKCC@shaw.ca.
To view the agenda for the AGM, the minutes from last year’s meeting as well as NKCC’s latest income statement and balance sheet, click the appropriate link below:
- 2021 Annual General Meeting agenda
- 2020 Annual General Meeting minutes
- 2020-2021 income statement
- 2020-2021 balance sheet
For more information, contact NKCC at 204-633-5028.