Are you interested in your community? Do you want to help make North Kildonan even better? Consider attending the North Kildonan Community Centre’s Annual General Meeting on October 20 at 7 p.m. To ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and neighbours, the AGM will be held virtually. Everyone is welcome to join but must register in advance. Sign up to receive a link to participate by clicking here.
In preparation for the AGM, nominations are now being accepted for the following positions:
Board of Directors
- Vice President
- Director of Marketing, Communications & Sponsorship (newly formed position)
- Director of Events (newly formed position)
- Director of Winter Sports
- Director of Soccer & Baseball
- Director of Basketball
- Director of Equipment
- Director at Large (newly formed position)
- Baseball Convenor
- Basketball Convenor
- Hockey Convenor
- Ringette Convenor
- Indoor Soccer Convenor
- Mini Soccer Convenor
- Regulation Soccer Convenor
- Canteen Committee Chair
- Volunteer Scheduling Committee Chair
- Summer Carnival Committee Chair
- Summer Sports Tournament Committee Chair
- Winter Carnival Committee Chair
- Winter Sports Tournament Committee Chair
Names can also be put forward for any position during the AGM. Only those living within NKCC’s boundaries may be nominated. If you’re interested in running for a position, or have any questions about the roles, please email NKCC@shaw.ca before October 20.
A link to the voting portal will be posted on the main page of NKCC’s website after the meeting. Community members will be able to cast their vote until 11:59 p.m. on October 27.
To view the minutes from last year’s AGM as well as NKCC’s financials for the past fiscal year, please click the appropriate link below:
- 2019 Annual General Meeting minutes
- 2019-2020 financial statements
- 2019-2020 income statement
- 2019-2020 balance sheet
For more information, contact NKCC at 204-633-5028.