North Kildonan Community Centre is currently looking for an assistant caretaker (full-time temporary) to assist in the smooth, effective and efficient running of the community centre.
- General cleaning including but not limited to sweeping, mopping, collecting garbage and checking washrooms
- Remove snow near entrances, hockey rinks and penalty boxes.
- Clean grounds surrounding the community centre
- Clean and flood outdoor hockey rinks as needed
- Assist with painting outdoor hockey rinks
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work unsupervised and be self-motivated
- Prior experience operating snow removal equipment and/or tractors is an asset but willing to train the right individual
- Child abuse check is required
- 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Work period is from September to the end of March
- Starting wage to be negotiated