Information coming soon!
- COED 5-7 (Steve Nash Youth Basketball)
- GIRLS 8-9, 10, 11, 12, 13-14, 15-18
- BOYS 8, 9, 10, 11 12, 13, 14, 15, 16-18
- Focus on fun and skill development
- Fair play philosophy
- No experience necessary
- NCCP Level 1 Certified coaching
- Indoor environment during inclement weather for players and spectators
- Low equipment costs (shoes, shorts)
- Reasonable, consistent hours for games and practices
- Tons of fun – ask any WMBA player!
How it works:
- One practice per week on a consistent weeknight
- Specific practice nights for each team are determined after registration is complete
- One weekend game per week
- Players 11 and under play on Saturdays
- Players 12 and over play on Sundays
- Eligibility: Ages 5-18 (as of December 31)
Also see www.wmba.ca for more info.
North Kildonan C.C. offers an excellent program to the children of our community. Mini Soccer begins for youngsters as early as the year they will be turning 4 years of age & up to the year they will be turning 8 years of age. We look after over 200 registrants on average per season.
The season is from the start of May, until the end of June. We also host a soccer tournament early in June, which all N.K. teams participate in.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is always early March.
Hope To See You There!
Regulation Soccer is for children nine years of age and up. The season begins in the first week of May, two games per week, until the end of June. The season breaks for July and August and re-starts in September. Unlike mini soccer, which is run entirely out of NKCC, we are affiliated with Phoenix Soccer Club and therefore are eligible to participate in the city championship playoffs. Teams with records that do not qualify for the “citys”, play a round robin within the district and have their own playoff round.
Regulation teams are encouraged to participate in the annual Summer Sports Tournament, normally held on the second weekend in June and the tournament is held to coincide with the summer carnival.
Registration for Regulation Soccer is held in March and all children are welcome.